HomeForumMembersMusicBlogsInvite
Old 05-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Going to Hollywood!
Relationship Status: Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorHicksRocks View Post
Going home is Jason....
He was kinda cute in his departure. He said he didn't know what he'd do with 3 songs - laughing at himself 'cuz he couldn't remember 2. He seemed almost happy to have this over.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Old 05-07-2008, 08:15 PM
AI Contestant
Favorite Artist: A lot of all kinds
Relationship Status: Single

Quote:
Your welcome and you are too AI fan I remember living on the west coast and always wanted to know who was out.....
hahaha, I bet, now, Imagine yourself in my place!!! 2 weeks delay! hahaha! I don't even watch the show on TV, as I don't get it live, I just come here and keep up to date! Thank you all guys once more for keeping myself updated!
Old 05-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Advisor To The Performers
Favorite Artist: God, Third Day and Newsboys
Relationship Status: Widow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI_Fan View Post
hahaha, I bet, now, Imagine yourself in my place!!! 2 weeks delay! hahaha! I don't even watch the show on TV, as I don't get it live, I just come here and keep up to date! Thank you all guys once more for keeping myself updated!
Oh man that would bite!!! Glad to help!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 08:20 PM
AI Contestant

Quote:
Oh man that would bite!!! Glad to help!!!
I know you do it gladly, and that's why I'm so grateful!
Old 05-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Advisor To The Performers
Favorite Artist: God, Third Day and Newsboys
Relationship Status: Widow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou View Post
He was kinda cute in his departure. He said he didn't know what he'd do with 3 songs - laughing at himself 'cuz he couldn't remember 2. He seemed almost happy to have this over.
He was so cute I am going to miss seeing the eye candy....
Old 05-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Auditioning

Default Bye, Jason ... you'll be missed.

I'd like to add my thanks to THR for the early result postings. I agree, Jason is a cutie, and he will be missed. He just has a certain aloofness about him, and I think that really irritated the up-tight Simon. Jason's looks (less the dreads) remind me of my 17 year old nephew, Kurtis. The eyes and the smile are very similar. I liked that he was so different from the rest of the contestants.

I think I must be one of the few that isn't totally enamored with Archy. He's absolutely adorable, and he has a nice voice, but I think he's boring to listen to song after song so I wouldn't buy a CD of his unless he learns to "mix it up". He seems like a genuinely nice kid.

I never would have thought this early on, but I have become a David Cook fan. I have a feeling he will win the title over Archy. I'd rather see Syesha and DC in the final. She's got a beautiful voice and great stage presence. She's a pretty girl and I think she will have a career in the entertainment business.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Going to Hollywood!
Relationship Status: Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthwestWatcher View Post
I'd like to add my thanks to THR for the early result postings. I agree, Jason is a cutie, and he will be missed. He just has a certain aloofness about him, and I think that really irritated the up-tight Simon. Jason's looks (less the dreads) remind me of my 17 year old nephew, Kurtis. The eyes and the smile are very similar. I liked that he was so different from the rest of the contestants.

I think I must be one of the few that isn't totally enamored with Archy. He's absolutely adorable, and he has a nice voice, but I think he's boring to listen to song after song so I wouldn't buy a CD of his unless he learns to "mix it up". He seems like a genuinely nice kid.

I never would have thought this early on, but I have become a David Cook fan. I have a feeling he will win the title over Archy. I'd rather see Syesha and DC in the final. She's got a beautiful voice and great stage presence. She's a pretty girl and I think she will have a career in the entertainment business.
I think you're absolutely right that Syesha will have a career in the entertainment business, but I don't think as a pop idol - more likely on stage and/or screen,

Archy-boy is a good singer, but to say he is boring is an understatement. I would love to see him go before Syesha, but I'm not sure that will happen.

I hope I'm not wrong, but this year, for the first time, I really feel comfortable with my choice. I think David Cook is comfortably on the driver's seat.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:51 PM
AI Wannabe

I like Jason Castro. He's the very epitome of a happy hippie but he hasn't got much luck in recent weeks.

On top of that, he also looked like he really wanted to go home!
Old 05-07-2008, 08:54 PM
AI Contestant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthwestWatcher View Post

Well, over here, not many of us are in love with Archy! and as you said, if he starts mixing up a little bit, he might be a little bit more appealing, I do have to admit that at the beggining he had me, but week after week, he just started boring me a little bit, but that doesn't mean he is not talented, because he is, (way more than me... I wouldn't dare to go on a Karaoke night hahaha).

About Syesha... She is so her, and I like that, I like the way she is besides that she is very talented, I would love to see her on the finale, but we still have to see what comes next week!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Auditioning

I agree that Jason has been looking like he's ready to go for the past couple of weeks. He just didn't seem to have the fight in him, or the competitive nature that one needs for AI. I have no idea what doors this experience will open for him, but I wish him all the best. He seems like a really cool guy.