HomeForumMembersMusicBlogsInvite
Old 04-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Going to Hollywood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X1TX View Post
Jessica looked like she was still shell shocked after being 'voted off' the prior week. She definitely looked uneasy. And she's still the best 'singer', but she's not progressing as a 'performer' or as an artist. And as we've seen several times, the best singer doesn't always win the contest. I think Skylar has her beat in that area. Skylar always gets the crowd on their feet and is a better entertainer. Not the best singer, but she's much better at working the crowd than Jessica at this point.
I noticed that too. I could see the apprehension in her face.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Old 05-05-2012, 02:41 AM
AI Contestant Top 6
Favorite Artist: Loreena McKennitt and Larry Norman
Relationship Status: Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylSeagull View Post
I noticed that too. I could see the apprehension in her face.
Hi all sorry I have been gone all season. I have pretty much taken up residence at the dialidol message boards. I have always appreciated everybody here. Anyway I agree that there is a bit less swagger to Jessica since the vote off incident. Still the voice is absolutely there. We have IMO the best set of final contestants probably ever. We have three superbly talented singers remaining in the competition and then the guy who doesn't have the talent but has the demographics. If any of the talented ones pulls it out this year it will signal hope for future seasons of AI. If the non talented one wins it might signal that we will have the same winner every season and the show and voting are just a waste of time.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:28 AM
Going to Hollywood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancelot of Camelot View Post
Hi all sorry I have been gone all season. I have pretty much taken up residence at the dialidol message boards. I have always appreciated everybody here. Anyway I agree that there is a bit less swagger to Jessica since the vote off incident. Still the voice is absolutely there. We have IMO the best set of final contestants probably ever. We have three superbly talented singers remaining in the competition and then the guy who doesn't have the talent but has the demographics. If any of the talented ones pulls it out this year it will signal hope for future seasons of AI. If the non talented one wins it might signal that we will have the same winner every season and the show and voting are just a waste of time.
LOC ! It's about time. We felt betrayed.

Welcome back. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:17 AM
AI Contestant Top 6
Favorite Artist: Loreena McKennitt and Larry Norman
Relationship Status: Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylSeagull View Post
LOC ! It's about time. We felt betrayed.

Welcome back. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Thank you.