HomeForumMembersMusicBlogsInvite
Old 04-15-2012, 09:16 PM
AI Contestant Top 24
Favorite Artist: Melody Gardot

Default HaHa

This may sound funny, but I really wish that this ending WAS contrived. Hard to believe that Idol fixers are that smart, but I sure loved it. I only watched the last 10 minutes of the show. Doesn't have anything to do with "wanting" Sanchez to win or wising up her voters, in my opinion. I think that Randy, e.g., really believes she's that good. He's right. I think Sanchez could be the best pure singer ever on the show. Yep, even better than the WGWG's in the last several years. Also, I liked her getting the boot by the voters. I always believed they were morons, and this decision confirms my opinion of Sanchez.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Old 04-16-2012, 07:32 AM
Set the wayback machine!
Favorite Artist: A Jewish carpenter.....

Even if Sanchez gets the boot this week, it won't matter. She'll likely have offers of contracts before she walks off the stage that night. She's the best talent on the show. And I'd wager she'll be one of the more successful singers to come out of that show in years. Probably the only major success since Carrie Underwood. I don't think there has been a winner have major commercial success since she did.

Then again, the purpose of the show isn't to find the best talent, it's to sell advertising in that time slot for Fox.

Winston Churchill
Old 04-16-2012, 07:42 PM
AI Contestant Top 6

Here's another shocker, for me anyways,.....I FINALLY LIKE CLAY AIKEN!!! He used to drive me nuts but he's on the Apprentice and he's grown on me.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:31 PM
AI Contestant Top 12
Favorite Artist: MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileenacanadian View Post
Here's another shocker, for me anyways,.....I FINALLY LIKE CLAY AIKEN!!! He used to drive me nuts but he's on the Apprentice and he's grown on me.
He's actually one of my favorite contestants, along with Penn.

I wish Lisa would get fired.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:57 PM
AI Contestant Top 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy G View Post
He's actually one of my favorite contestants, along with Penn.

I wish Lisa would get fired.
that fricken Lisa is a harsh hag! Wow, Diane has nerves of steel to deal with that week after week. I like Arsenio but he doesn't stand a chance with the red head. I liked the twisted sister guy to, too bad he's gone. Clay will be one of the last two standing.

Last edited by Eileenacanadian; 04-16-2012 at 10:59 PM..
Old 04-17-2012, 12:18 AM
AI Contestant Top 12
Favorite Artist: MCA

Quote:
that fricken Lisa is a harsh hag! Wow, Diane has nerves of steel to deal with that week after week. I like Arsenio but he doesn't stand a chance with the red head. I liked the twisted sister guy to, too bad he's gone. Clay will be one of the last two standing.
Arsenio is someone I'd love to hang out with. He is such a cool guy. I can't stand Aubrey. I was so glad when he put her in her place.

I thought Dee Snider got fired way too soon. Lou Ferrigno screwed him over. Lou lasted way too long. He'd run around saying, "I give 110%, yada, yada, yada...", when really he didn't. It was more like 25%

I love Dayana. She's beautiful, smart, and doesn't take any shit. Especially from fat-ass Lisa. Lisa is a horrible wench. I'd be surprised if she has any type of career after being on this show.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:22 PM
AI Contestant Top 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy G View Post
Arsenio is someone I'd love to hang out with. He is such a cool guy. I can't stand Aubrey. I was so glad when he put her in her place.

I thought Dee Snider got fired way too soon. Lou Ferrigno screwed him over. Lou lasted way too long. He'd run around saying, "I give 110%, yada, yada, yada...", when really he didn't. It was more like 25%

I love Dayana. She's beautiful, smart, and doesn't take any shit. Especially from fat-ass Lisa. Lisa is a horrible wench. I'd be surprised if she has any type of career after being on this show.
Aubrey is a cow. Manipulative, calculating, and mouthy. She could certainly dish it out to Dayana but when Arsenio went after her she couldn't take it. I hope she doesn't make to to the end.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Going to Hollywood!

This show is a detriment to Loud Fouled mouth Lisa. Her envy and hate are transparent, and people are definitely making notes. Dayana is a beautiful person both psychically and personality wise, Lisa is lacking.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:10 PM
AI Contestant Top 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylSeagull View Post
This show is a detriment to Loud Fouled mouth Lisa. Her envy and hate are transparent, and people are definitely making notes. Dayana is a beautiful person both psychically and personality wise, Lisa is lacking.
Oh good, I'm glad there are others here watching the show too. It's a good season. I think at this point I want Clay to win.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:04 AM
Going to Hollywood!

Quote:
Oh good, I'm glad there are others here watching the show too. It's a good season. I think at this point I want Clay to win.
It is a good show this year. Clay or Arsenio could win if they continue winning tasks as project Mgr. Unfortunately, so could Lampanelli, who's cursing like a sailor one minute then crying like a baby the next, especially in front of the Donald during board meetings.