PDA

View Full Version : What The Buck

TaylorHicksRocks
05-25-2007, 07:29 PM
What The Buck's final Blog on AI for the year.....He is so hilarious!!!!!

dwe76w1hSTU

kelly
05-25-2007, 07:43 PM
What The Buck's final Blog on AI for the year.....He is so hilarious!!!!!

dwe76w1hSTU

What is what the buck my dearest Kimmie ?

TaylorHicksRocks
05-25-2007, 07:54 PM
What is what the buck my dearest Kimmie ?

Don't call me dearest or Kimmie I may be forced to revert back to referring to you as Sandy! Watch the video...:rolleyes:

RushDog
05-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Don't call me dearest or Kimmie I may be forced to revert back to referring to you as Sandy! Watch the video...:rolleyes:

Gosh, can't you be nice for once? Geez.

kelly
05-25-2007, 07:58 PM

Why "The Sudden Rage" Dearest Kimmie ? :jump1:

RushDog
05-25-2007, 08:00 PM

I know, such hostility. Tsk Tsk.

"Dearest Kimmie". Now, I think that's cute!

kelly
05-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Gosh, can't you be nice for once? Geez.

LOL ! I've read 'somewhere' sociopaths act in such a manner. :smilies3:

RushDog
05-25-2007, 08:12 PM
LOL ! I've read 'somewhere' sociopaths act in such a manner. :smilies3:

Really? Interesting.

Like Dr. Phil says, "The first thing you must ask yourself, is why you're angry."

TaylorHicksRocks
05-25-2007, 08:19 PM

Well Sandy it's like this you have been very mean to myself and several of my friends so I just tire of your useless dribble...

TaylorHicksRocks
05-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Really? Interesting.

Like Dr. Phil says, "The first thing you must ask yourself, is why you're angry."

Why am I angry should I count the posts she has made directly attacking me..come on Rush surely you not blinded by the fact that just the other day she said I should spank my son and she accused me of having VD!!! Please give me a break it is never ending with Skelly!

kelly
05-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Well Sandy it's like this you have been very mean to myself and several of my friends so I just tire of your useless dribble...

Oh, Dearest FartBlossom, I don't dribble. I am pretty good at golf though :smilies3:

TaylorHicksRocks
05-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Oh, Dearest FartBlossom, I don't dribble. I am pretty good at golf though :smilies3:

Oh okay I get it your not a Christian after all....Your dribble on these boards such as what I have just replied to!:throwup:

kelly
05-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Oh okay I get it your not a Christian after all....Your dribble on these boards such as what I have just replied to!:throwup:

You're not "sane" after all. Of course thats been noted for quite some time now. :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

sadie
05-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Why "The Sudden Rage" Dearest Kimmie ?

LOL ! I've read 'somewhere' sociopaths act in such a manner.

You're not "sane" after all. Of course thats been noted for quite some time now. :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

These posts are ridiculous...........

i need to go to antibait.com, but lost the number where is lj when you need her.

RushDog
05-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Why am I angry should I count the posts she has made directly attacking me..come on Rush surely you not blinded by the fact that just the other day she said I should spank my son and she accused me of having VD!!! Please give me a break it is never ending with Skelly!

Maybe you guys should sit down and have a heart to heart talk. I'm sure you could find common ground somewhere. Remember how you couldn't stand Kat4Ever before, then you turned out to be friends. The same could happen here, you never know.

sadie
05-25-2007, 08:49 PM
she accused me of having VD!

Hope I never see that post.

kelly
05-25-2007, 08:50 PM
These posts are ridiculous...........

i need to go to antibait.com, but lost the number where is lj when you need her.

Hello Sadie ! :) :) :)

TaylorHicksRocks
05-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Maybe you guys should sit down and have a heart to heart talk. I'm sure you could find common ground somewhere. Remember how you couldn't stand Kat4Ever before, then you turned out to be friends. The same could happen here, you never know.

That was different he never accused me of having VD and he never implied I should use corporal punishment....Skelly (that is Sandy and Kelly in one) has been out to get myself and others banned....K4E when I needed him to do something for me he understood...Skelly does not have that......I believe skelly is just mean spirited because (s)he can't find happiness so why not bring others down!!!

kelly
05-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Who is KAT4Ever ?

kelly
05-25-2007, 09:02 PM
FartBlossom ?

RushDog
05-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Who is KAT4Ever ?

My arch enemy.

He's no longer with us.

TaylorHicksRocks
05-25-2007, 09:05 PM
My arch enemy.

He's no longer with us.

Skelly knows after all (s)he helped in getting him banned......

sadie
05-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Hello Sadie ! :) :) :)

Hi Kelly,

How are you tonight? Hope you are well!!!!
Anyway we can bring these posts down a notch???
I think it would benefit us all to try and get along.

Sadie

kelly
05-25-2007, 09:07 PM

Well ... I feel honored I could assist FartBlossom.

RushDog
05-25-2007, 09:09 PM
That was different he never accused me of having VD and he never implied I should use corporal punishment....Skelly (that is Sandy and Kelly in one) has been out to get myself and others banned....K4E when I needed him to do something for me he understood...Skelly does not have that......I believe skelly is just mean spirited because (s)he can't find happiness so why not bring others down!!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with spanking. Spanking is good.

Actually, Kelly is very nice, but she doesn't take any crap. You just need to get to know her. She's real sweet.

As far as the VD thing. It was a joke. One that shouldn't have been used. But, I'm sure she doesn't think you have VD, and I don't either.

TaylorHicksRocks
Well ... I feel honored I could assist FartBlossom.

Oh you do remember him and you refer to him as a FartBlossom huh too bad he's not here now to see that.....

kelly
Hi Kelly,

How are you tonight? Hope you are well!!!!
Anyway we can bring these posts down a notch???
I think it would benefit us all to try and get along.

Sadie

You're direction is towards me.. ONLY ? You're not biased are you Sadie ... surely not Sadie ?

kelly
05-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Oh you do remember him and you refer to him as a FartBlossom huh too bad he's not here now to see that.....

I would eat his lunch and smack his grandma tooo !

TaylorHicksRocks
05-25-2007, 09:12 PM
I would eat his lunch and smack his grandma tooo !

Lmao! I absolutely love the way you dream!!!:boldblue: :boldblue:

sadie
You're direction is towards me.. ONLY ? You're not biased are you Sadie ... surely not Sadie ?

I have known THR a long time. So yes I am going to stand by her as a friend.

But that being said I dont see her calling you fartblossom and saying you have a veneral disease.

I think we all know we dont all have to get along, but be dont have to be that ugly to one another.

RushDog

Actually, no. Sandy is not Kelly. That's already been established. However, Kat4ever got himself banned, just like everyone else that has been banned. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Beckford
I don't think there's anything wrong with spanking. Spanking is good.

Actually, Kelly is very nice, but she doesn't take any crap. You just need to get to know her. She's real sweet.

As far as the VD thing. It was a joke. One that shouldn't have been used. But, I'm sure she doesn't think you have VD, and I don't either.

Are you smoking crack? Who exactly is giving her crap? From my observation, she is the only one dishing it out...just look at all her posts from tonight!

RushDog
05-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Are you smoking crack? Who exactly is giving her crap? From my observation, she is the only one dishing it out...just look at all her posts from tonight!

Oh, she's taken quite a bit in the past, and maybe she's still a little upset about it. It would be nice if everyone would be more civil.

And no, I'm not smoking crack. In fact, I haven't even started drinking yet.

That reminds me, I need to run to the store.

kelly
05-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Are you smoking crack? Who exactly is giving her crap? Stop puttin stuff in yours, maybe you'll be a kinder person Dear Beck.

From my observation, she is the only one dishing it out...just look at all her posts from tonight!

Tonight is right Beck. I will stand my ground. You Sh!ts have been on me for months. Pay back is ..... :biggrinje :boldblue:

Beckford
05-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Stop puttin stuff in yours, maybe you'll be a kinder person Dear Beck.

Tonight is right Beck. I will stand my ground. You Sh!ts have been on me for months. Pay back is ..... :biggrinje :boldblue:

This is a board where people come to have fun talking about American Idol. Why are you looking to stir up fights here? What exactly are you standing your ground for? I mean what is your point exactly?

TaylorHicksRocks
05-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Stop puttin stuff in yours, maybe you'll be a kinder person Dear Beck.

Well I must say you know how to be a very nasty person...And what pray tell made you say something so mean and nasty you don't know much about me but yet you seem to enjoy using cutting comments.. Example A

http://www.idolme.com/thread7118.html

kelly
05-25-2007, 09:27 PM
This is a board where people come to have fun talking about American Idol. Why are you looking to stir up fights here? What exactly are you standing your ground for? I mean what is your point exactly?

If your serious about discussing this matter Beck. PM me.

RushDog
05-25-2007, 10:11 PM
I have known THR a long time. So yes I am going to stand by her as a friend.

But that being said I dont see her calling you fartblossom and saying you have a veneral disease.

I think we all know we dont all have to get along, but be dont have to be that ugly to one another.

Thank you Sadie for being the voice of reason. You are a very sweet person, and THR is lucky to have a loyal friend like you, and so am I.

You're absolutely right. We shouldn't be ugly to each other. It causes alot of hurt feelings, and alot of hostility. It makes me and alot of other people uncomfortable, and makes people not want to come on here.

I agree, the VD joke shouldn't have been used. It was not a good idea.

I'm not taking sides, but I don't want this site to become a war zone again, either. It becomes very un-fun when it is. I prefer to debate about American Idol, and music in general, as opposed to getting into pissing contests.

sadie
05-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Thank you Sadie for being the voice of reason. You are a very sweet person, and THR is lucky to have a loyal friend like you, and so am I.

You're absolutely right. We shouldn't be ugly to each other. It causes alot of hurt feelings, and alot of hostility. It makes me and alot of other people uncomfortable, and makes people not want to come on here.

I agree, the VD joke shouldn't have been used. It was not a good idea.

I'm not taking sides, but I don't want this site to become a war zone again, either. It becomes very un-fun when it is. I prefer to debate about American Idol, and music in general, as opposed to getting into pissing contests.

Thank you! I think we are on the same page here!!

:p

sadie
05-26-2007, 12:26 PM
You will be one of those sickos who spies on his daughters friends when they are having a sleep over.

WTF

And who the f*** do you think you are!!!

You are Sickening and Disgust me!!!!

jgrv
05-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Has anyone noticed that all of the pages in this thread have NOTHING to do with original topic that THR posted??

"What the Buck" is hilarious. These nasty posts are not.

TaylorHicksRocks
05-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Has anyone noticed that all of the pages in this thread have NOTHING to do with original topic that THR posted??

"What the Buck" is hilarious. These nasty posts are not.

Yep my thread has been hijacked there seems to be a lot of that going on...

JordinBites
05-26-2007, 04:50 PM
I have never read What the Buck's blog, maybe i'll check it out :)

TaylorHicksRocks
05-26-2007, 04:52 PM
I have never read What the Buck's blog, maybe i'll check it out :)

You should he is hilarious JB.......

lizzyj
05-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Which is probably best since you would be most likely working with a limp defective gun. You will be one of those sickos who spies on his daughters friends when they are having a sleep over. If someone showed jordin a picture of you she would gross out.

I really don't know who you think you are talking to, but you better think twice before you bring that crap to this board, esp when you are speaking to rushdaddy.

You must be out of your mind.

Keep that crap to yourself and speak to Rush with the respect that he deserves.

RushDog
05-26-2007, 09:45 PM
WTF

And who the f*** do you think you are!!!

You are Sickening and Disgust me!!!!

I really don't know who you think you are talking to, but you better think twice before you bring that crap to this board, esp when you are speaking to rushdaddy.

You must be out of your mind.

Keep that crap to yourself and speak to Rush with the respect that he deserves.

Thank you Sadie and Lizzy for having my back. I'm blessed to have two great friends like you.

I would respond to this vile person, but I know it's someone who has been banned already, and will be banned again. their posts will be deleted, and it'll be like he/she never existed. It's really sad that they just can't move on.

JordinBites
05-26-2007, 10:58 PM
You should he is hilarious JB.......

:yelrotflm thats good!

kelly
05-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Looks like "bites" bit the big one. :D
:yelrotflm thats good!

My elated sentiments exactly "bites". :D

RushDog
05-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Looks like "bites" bit the big one. :D

Yeah, for about the fifth time.

kelly
05-28-2007, 02:42 PM
Yeah, for about the fifth time.

Wow that girl [you know who <wink>] must have several ISP's. I bet her bill is enormous. That kinda life is sad. I really wish someone could help her. She, in actuality, is reaching out.

Hanging with the wrong crowd will rotten her apples everytime.